The NSW Central Coast is designated by the Australian Government as a regional area for the purposes of the Skilled Work Regional Visa (491)

With this visa you can

  • stay in Australia for 5 years from the date you are granted the visa
  • live, work and study in a designated region of Australia
  • travel to and from Australia as many times as you want, while the visa is valid
  • apply for permanent residence, if eligible, through the Permanent Residence (Skilled Regional) visa (subclass 191)

Designated regional area

  • You and all members of your family unit who are also holders of the visa, will need to live work and study in a designated regional area of Australia. Your nomination must not be withdrawn, or you will not be granted the visa.

Find out more and Apply

Visit the Department of Home Affairs website or speak to an agent.

You have to stay in school. You have to. You have to go to college. You have to get your degree. Because that’s the one thing people can’t take away from you is your education. And it is worth the investment.

Michelle Obama, First Lady of the United States of America